At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
In compliance with applicable State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all MSK staff. Staff are considered fully vaccinated upon completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19 (i.e., one dose of a single dose vaccine or a final dose of a multi-dose vaccine series). Exceptions from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement are permitted for those who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption. Requests for medical exemption can take up to two weeks to review. Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required to start work.
*Staff working at a MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK.
Note: Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster two months after completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19. Because vaccine-induced immunity can wane over time, MSK continues to strongly urge all staff to get a COVID-19 booster as soon as they become eligible to maintain their protective immunity for a longer period.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) seeks PET/CT Technologists for our Molecular Imaging & Therapy Service (MITS) in Radiology at at its new state-of-the-art cancer treatment center in Manhattan’s Upper East Side (74th St - David H. Koch Center for Cancer Care). This facility offers the highest standards of comprehensive cancer care delivered by MSK oncologists, in an environment designed to meet the unique needs of cancer patients and their families.
• Committed to high standards of productivity.
• Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
• Willing to take action and eager to tackle new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Able to use specialized knowledge and job-related experience to handle complex work assignments and/or provide mentorship to other less experienced staff.
• Perform all PET/CT, Nuclear Medicine and diagnostic CT procedures with minimal supervision on adult and pediatric patients as directed by a Nuclear Medicine physician or Radiologist.
• Requires diploma from a Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) and/or Radiological program ARRT(R) approved by JCERT (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
• ARRT(N) or CNMT Certification.
• CT Certification required.
• NYS License required.
• Dual License (RT) in PET and CT required.
• Must have a radiography XR license or eligible.
• Graduate of approved radiography program.
• 3+ Years Experience Preferred. Will consider outstanding recent graduates.
• Academic Hospital Setting Experience Preferred.
• GE PET/CT a plus.
• Office days are Monday- Friday, Hours of Operation 7a-8p with staggered shifts . Flexibility is required.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.