At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
In compliance with applicable State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all MSK staff. Staff are considered fully vaccinated upon completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19 (i.e., one dose of a single dose vaccine or a final dose of a multi-dose vaccine series). Exceptions from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement are permitted for those who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption. Requests for medical exemption can take up to two weeks to review. Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required to start work.
*Staff working at a MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK.
Note: Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster two months after completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19. Because vaccine-induced immunity can wane over time, MSK continues to strongly urge all staff to get a COVID-19 booster as soon as they become eligible to maintain their protective immunity for a longer period.
MSK Westchester is a freestanding outpatient facility, located in West Harrison, NY. This site allows us to offer the most advanced cancer care services closer to home for patients residing in New York’s Hudson Valley and Connecticut.
We are seeking a Per Diem CT Technologist to join our growing team at MSK Westchester.
• Perform a variety of CT. and X-ray imaging procedures that require independent judgment and ingenuity with minimal supervision, on patients of all age groups.
• Operate CT scanners and associated equipment safely and in accordance with established policies and practices.
• Explain procedures to patients, monitoring for patient safety and comfort, administering contrast (IV and/or Oral).
• Conduct imaging in accordance to established protocols and quality standards.
• Enter complete and accurate documentation into all MSK/Radiology systems.
• Perform general radiology procedures.
• Associate’s Degree / Certified Vocational Training or Graduate of a 2 yr AMA approved Radiology school.
• ARRT in Radiography and CT
• Minimum 2 yrs experience in CT preferred and operating GE CT750HD system / Dual Energy a plus.
• NYS Department of Health License in Diagnostic Radiography, IV Certification.
• Varied shifts between 7am – midnight, Saturdays and/or Sundays; weekday evening hours possible for coverage. Work schedules can be fixed or flexible.
• Initial training may be required during the week (Days/hours to be determined).
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.