At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking an Associate Financial Analyst for our Ambulatory Care Division.
• Be responsible for the financial coordination and analyses of ambulatory budgets, expenditures and related activities under the direction of the Financial Manager.
• Coordinate select financial functions for the Ambulatory Care Finance team to ensure timely, accurate and efficient financial reporting, budget preparation.
• Participate and manage various special projects relating to Financial Control Initiatives and Supply Expenditure Tracking
• Be part of growing, mission-oriented, and fast-paced team of Budget Associates, Financial Analysts, and Financial Managers.
• A minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Healthcare Administration. Masters preferred.
• At least 3 years of related financial management or budget experience, preferably in a hospital setting.
• Healthcare finance experience strongly preferred.
• Advanced knowledge spreadsheets and database applications, such as Excel and Access. Ability to use and create Advanced Excel Formulas and Pivot Tables is preferred.
• Cognos reporting experience preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations, lead teams, prepare reports etc.
• Must have excellent organizational and analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills to effectively participate in problem identification and resolution.
• Advanced budget preparation and budget analysis skills needed to ensure comprehensive management of divisional budgets, expenditure and related activity.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Monday-Friday; 9:00am-5:00pm
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.