Are you passionate about building your career as an Oncology Nurse and interested in exploring exciting opportunities
in our growing Ambulatory Care setting at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in Uniondale, Long Island, NY?
Join us on Thursday, November 14th from 4 pm – 6:30 pm for a Nursing Careers Fair where you will have the chance to learn more about developing your nursing career at MSK and ambulatory job openings.
As a Magnet-designated cancer center, our Nurses focus on providing quality patient care, supporting innovative clinical trials and developing more effective treatments for all types of cancer.
- Clinical Nurse - Infusion (FT)
- Clinical Nurse- Radiation Oncology Office Practice (FT)
- Clinical Nurse- Medical Oncology (FT)
- Clinical Nurse- Surgical Oncology (FT)
Successful Nurses at MSK are:
- Willing to respond and eager to adopt new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- A creative decision-maker, with shown success at making timely decisions that maintains standards of nursing care within the organization
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development channels
- Approachable and skilled with providing care to diverse groups of people
- An effective communicator, capable of resolving how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
To attend our Information Session, you need:
- New York State RN license and BSN
- 2 years of oncology experience required
- 1.5 years of related chemotherapy experience required for Infusion positions *
This Information Session is not opened to New RN Graduates.
Please note, space is limited, and if selected, guests will receive an event confirmation by Friday November 12,2019
Space is limited; click "Apply" to register now.